Paris Orly Airport Parking
There are eight public car parks at Orly Airport, P0 to P7, with a variety of short and long-stay options.
- P0 - P0 has access to the west terminal by elevator. There are 3959 spaces. There is free and secure storage for motorcycle helmets. It is open 24/7.
- P1 - P1 is close to the south terminal with direct access by elevator. It has 1513 spaces. The car park closes between 00:30 and 03:00.
- P2 - P2 is at the west terminal with elevator access. It has 2855 spaces. It is open 24/7.
- P3 - P3 is adjoining the south terminal to which there is access by elevator and moving walkway. There are 1090 spaces. The car park is closed from 00:30 to 03:00.
The above car parks are all underground and feature video surveillance. Flat battery assistance and car search help are available in all car parks. There are spaces for people with
- P4 - P4 is an open-air car park with a free shuttle bus to and from the terminals every 9 to 19 minutes from 03:30 to 00:30. It takes 4 minutes to the west terminal and 5 minutes to the south. There are 1891 spaces, 3 for PRM. The car park is closed from 00:30 to 03:00. There is no height restriction.
- P5 - P5 is reserved for those with a monthly or annual car park subscription.
- P6 - P6 is an uncovered car park with a walk to the south terminal of around 3 minutes. It has 916 spaces, 13 for PRM and 37 for motorcycles. No height limit. The car park shuts from 00:30 to 03:00.
- P7 - P7 is a reduced rate long-stay car park which must be booked in advance online. It is open air and has 1541 spaces with 3 for PRM. It is open 24/7. Access to the terminals is by the free shuttle bus, 4 minutes to the west terminal and 7 minutes to the south. Height limit 3m.
- P0, P1, P2, P3 and P6
The first ten minutes are free.
- 15 minutes: 2.00
- Up to 7.5 hours: + €1.00 per 15 minutes
- 7.5 hours: 32.80
- Up to 12 hours: + €0.20 per 15 minutes
- 12 hours: 36.40
- 12 to 24 hours: €36.40
- 24 to 48 hours: 66.40
- 2 to 3 days: 86.40
- 4 to 45 days: + €20.00 per day
The first ten minutes are free.
- 5 minutes: €2.50
- Up to 12 hours: + €0.50 per 15 minutes
- 12 to 24 hours: €26.00
- 24 to 48 hours: €40.00
- Up to 11 days: + €10.00 per day
- 11 days: €130.00
- Up to 30 days: + €5.00 per day
- 30 days: €225.00
- 31 to 37 days: €230.00
- 38 to 45 days: €235.00
For subscription options and rates, click here.
For details and to reserve a space, visit the airport website here. The reservation page is currently only available in French. For motorcycle parking rates, click here.
Except for P5 and P7, payment can be made by cash or card at the payment machines or the exit barriers.
Drop Off Zones
There are dedicated drop off zones outside the departures hall at each terminal. Entry is via a barrier. The first ten minutes are free but after that, each minute is charged at €0.50. The height limit is 1.9m. Larger vehicles will need to drop off in P4 or P6.
Finding the Car Parks
From whichever direction you enter the airport the car parks are clearly signposted. At the entrance to the carparks are signs displaying the number of spaces available. The drop off zones are signed "Dépose Minute".
A number of companies offer off-site parking at cheaper rates than the official airport car parks. One week's parking can be less than €50.00 at Orly.
With standard off airport parking, you follow the directions to the car park and a shuttle bus will transfer you to the airport.
Additional services are available at an extra price, such as meet and greet, car cleaning and covered parking.